From corner to corner, from one person to another – Speakers Corner gives words the space to fly. In shared dialogue dreams and visions become reality, plans are drawn up and pacts signed. Like a stage, the seating island transforms any reception area into a breath-taking space full of drama – and in no time at all!
On this creative island, communication is far reaching and knows no bounds. The self-supporting structure made from wood-derived materials and the firmly upholstered upper surface make an outing to Speakers Corner a real event! The two types of rest, which are covered to match the corporate design and can be repositioned to meet individual needs, are the response to the spirit of adventure and the desire for freedom. Thus, the communication island is subject to the everyday winds of change. As a certified fire protection version, Speakers Corner is armed against all eventualities. Its flame-retarding design turns the island into a safe haven in an open space.
Article no.: C4150
By extensible properties flexible seating arrangements ca be assembled. So effortlessly new room designs are possible, who actively contribute to a pleasant atmosphere.
The low back offers a better view of the room, so you can fulfill your duty of supervision and get a better overview.
The individual measure productions makes it possible to produce furniture according to the customer and thus to create unique and at the same time saving costs.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 530
- Total width: 2400
- Total depth: 1200
- Seat height: 360
- Backrest height: 170
- self supporting construction made of wooden composites
- firmly upholstered seat made with CFC-free foam
- the back rests in two dimensions can be placed individually
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- Flameline: optional non-flammable glass fiber fabric according to DIN 13501-1:A2 and according to DIN 4102 A2
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available