Santorin is perfection on four graceful legs or, as the case may be, on the beautifully shaped skid frame. Its classic elegant design and the range of sizes make individual room solutions for a variety of tastes possible. The continuous back- and armrests envelope the seated person in a room that feels cosy and incorporates firm upholstery and soft coverings of your choice. As a piece of furniture complying with the relevant low flammability requirements, Santorin contributes towards the well-being of your staff, making them feel safe and secure.
Article no.: C4044
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66 084 P-a will guarantee a high level of security.
A pleasant sitting is enhanced by the additional sinuous springs in the seat in order to sit for hours relaxed and feel at home.
The low back provides more visibility throughout the room and contributes to the open and far-reaching communication. This gives you a better overview and a communicative feel-good atmosphere.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 690
- Total width: 890-1940
- Total depth: 740
- Seat height: 430
- Seat width: 570-1650
- Seat depth: 530
- Armrest height: 690
- Backrest height: 300
- heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- seat and back firmly upholstered, seat additionaly reinforced with wave springs
- CFC-free foam
- feet made of round tubing powder-coated black, white, brushed stainless steel, chrome-plated or base-frame side as skid made from chrome-plated flat bar steel
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available