Lounge for corner solutions
Parallels transports you into the fascinating world of relaxation. The conically tapering armrests and comfortable cushions adapt themselves harmoniously to the seated person’s physique. Longer waiting times are turned gently and softly into true oases of well-being. Whether as a single armchair, a multi-seater, or corner solution with feet chrome-plated or a linear skid base in black, white or brushed stainless steel and excellent fire protection properties, Parallels always remains steadfastly at your side.
Article no.: C4055
The large variety of fabrics and colours makes an exciting mix of materials with which you can develop your individuality and realize design concepts.
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P-a will guarantee a high level of security.
The option to create corner solutions with the adjusting elements, expands the possibilities and offers many solutions.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 710
- Total width: 900-1900
- Total depth: 700
- Seat height: 410
- Seat width: 550-1550
- Seat depth: 485
- Armrest height: 710
- Backrest height: 300
- Self-supporting structure made of solid wood and wood materials
- seat additionally reinforced with wave springs
- with CFC-free foam
- feet chrome-plated or base frame made from square tuing 20x20 mm in black, white or brushed stainless steel
- with the adjusting elements, you can create corner solutions
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- Flameline: optional non-flammable glass fiber fabric according to DIN 13501-1:A2 and according to DIN 4102 A2
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available