- Seat height: 430
- Seat width: 700-1800
- Seat depth: 560
- Back height: 430
- Armrest height: 600
Flexible. Aesthetically pleasing. Mantis. This linear upholstered piece of furniture is worthy of its own adjective. Since the width of the seating in the Bauhaus style of the 1920s can be individually adapted to suit any interior design. Whether as an armchair or multi-seater, and in the office, reception area or lobby, it always cuts a fine figure.
Design by Ethem Yildiz.
Article no.: C4520
The linear design in sytle of Bauhaus of this series is classic and elegant, so you can use these chairs as eye-catchers and create a modern image.
The individual sizes offer infinitely expandable combination variants. Thereby it is possible to create new interior designs again and brings variety to your everyday office.
The large variety of fabrics and colours makes an exciting mix of materials with which you can develop your individuality and realize design concepts.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 870
- Total width: 750-1850
- Total depth: 920
- heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- seat and back firmly upholstered, seat additionaly reinforced with wave springs
- CFC-free upholstery foam
- base construction made of chrome-plated steel pipe, d=22 mm
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- adding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available
- Design: Ethem Yildiz