- Seat height: 440
- Seat width: 580-1740
- Seat depth: 510
- Armrest height: 725
- Backrest height: 370
Whether solo or in a group – Manhattan makes sitting lots of fun. Both the single armchair and multi-seater offer a high degree of sitting comfort and a timeless urban design for any environment, from the office to the lounge, from the waiting area to the reception. The Manhattan series is well geared to cope with the daily routine: the whole series can be equipped with connections for modern communications technology and is, therefore, always up to date.
Article no.: C4041
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P-a will guarantee a high level of security.
The optional electrification is particularly useful. This allows a flexible work and contributes to the recovery of additional jobs.
The linear design of this series is classic and elegant, so you can use these chairs as eye-catchers and create a modern image.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 780
- Total width: 740-1880
- Total depth: 740
- heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- seat with spring core, additionaly reinforced with sinous springs
- CFC-free upholstery foam
- loose cushion fixed with velcro-tape
- 4 feet square tubing 30x30 mm powder-coated black, aluminium coloured or white, base construction with circumferential steel frame and feet made of aluminium profile mat or powder-coated black, four-leg frame made of polished stainless steel, sled-base frame powder-coated black, on castors or armchair on round base made of a stainless steel cover, satin finish, optional with floor mounting
- The product meets the test level L1 for general use in accordance with DIN EN 16139 in terms of structural safety, stability, and strength. It has been awarded the GS mark for “Approved Safety“.
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available