- Seat height: 440
- Seat width: 580-1740
- Seat depth: 510
- Backrest height: 1080
Lounge with high backrest
Discretion 2.0 - Manhattan HighBack affords every conversation a fashionable frame – and every open space a structure. Enveloped within the continuous high backrest, serious dialogues or concentrated working phases are screened off from the outside world. What’s more, Manhattan meets all the relevant requirements regarding low flammability. Thus, the lounge furniture is not only comfortable but also safe. Design: my-n-my
Article no.: C4042
The combination of a modern lounge furniture with excellent acoustic characteristics allows less other acoustic elements. Thus you will save costs and keep a budget targets.
The high back allows that in an extra- created retreat prevail more calm and discretion. They create a greater well-being and pleasant conversation atmospheres.
Through electrification, to create more opportunities for workplace design and to provide more places.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 1500
- Total width: 660-1820
- Total depth: 780
- heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- seat with spring core, additionaly reinforced with sinous springs
- CFC-free upholstery foam
- loose cushion fixed with velcro-tape
- with fully upholstered sides and back
- base construction with circumferential steel frame and feet made of aluminium profile polished, mat oder brass, frame sides made of chromed square tubes, four-leg frame made of polished stainless steel, sled-base frame made of chromed stainless steel
- The product meets the test level L1 for general use in accordance with DIN EN 16139 in terms of structural safety, stability, and strength. It has been awarded the GS mark for “Approved Safety“.
- acoustically effective body according to DIN EN ISO 354
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- design: my-n-my
- planning data (OFML) available