Lounge with high backrest
Wherever Manhattan can unleash its elemental force and override tranquillity, a new energy is released and peak performance ensues. After all, even in public spaces where life pulsates, the sound-absorbing HalfBack makes discreet conversations and silent work possible. Different widths and back heights afford Manhattan great flexibility in use, enabling it to be rearranged time and again. An exciting material mix and countless upholstery options ensure Manhattan makes an impact on the colour front too.
Article no.: C4043
The unusual design helps that you use Mahattan HalfBack as an appealing eye-catcher and you can improve your image.
The large variety of fabrics and colours, makes for an exciting mix of materials so that custom furniture are manufactured to customer specifications and makes it unique.
The spacious seating area is suitable for every body type and provides a convenient recovery option that contributes to the well-being and increased satisfaction.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 1100
- Total width: 960-1820
- Total depth: 780
- Seat height: 440
- Seat width: 880-1740
- Seat depth: 510
- Backrest height: 680
- heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- seat with spring core, additionaly reinforced with sinous springs
- loose cushion fixed with velcro-tape
- with fully upholstered sides and back
- base construction with circumferential steel frame and feet made of aluminium Profile, frame sides made of chromed square tubes, four-leg frame made of polished stainless steel, sled-base frame made of chromed stainless steel
- The product meets the test standard L1 for general use in accordance with DIN EN 16139 in terms of structural safety, stability, and strength. It has been awarded the GS mark for “Approved Safety“.
- acoustically effective body according to DN EN ISO 354
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- Flameline: optional non-flammable glass fiber fabric according to DIN 13501-1:A2 and according to DIN 4102 A2
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available
- design: my-n-my