Kir Royal Bank
Mix your Kir Royal, exactly as you like it! With our Kir Royal you can do just that because it’s custom-made to suit your requirements. Available as a stool for one, cosy bench seating for two, or as a three- to four-seater bench, it’s always highly accommodating. Simply add your selected covering in your chosen colour. Thanks to the upholstered padded seat and strong footrest, you sit on the bench-sized bar stool in an elevated, dignified position. A sitting experience that makes you feel truly regal!
Article no.: C3962
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P-a will guarantee a high level of security.
The individual measure productions makes it possible to produce Kir Royal to customer and thus to create unique and to save costs.
The fabric and colour diversity offers variable design options to accentuate your individuality and customize your device to your corporate identity.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 460 / 825
- Total width: 330 / 1200-1800
- Total depth: 330
- Seat height: 460 / 825
- Seat width: 330 / 1200-1800
- Seat depth: 330
- bench height 460 mm, for table height 720-750 mm or
- bench height 800 mm, for table height 1050-1150 mm
- as a stool 330 mm wide or as a bench 1200 mm, 1400 mm, 1600 mm or 1800 mm wide
- frame made of rectangular pipes 25x25 mm available in chrome-plated, brushed stainless steel, powder-coated black or white
- upholstered seat, 150 mm
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- planning data (OFML) available
- suitable to Kir Royal barstool