- Seat height: 460
- Seat width: 500
- Seat depth: 470
- Backrest height: 290 / 400
Kahuna belongs wherever a feel-good atmosphere and quality of stay are important - for visitors, residents, customers, employees, patients ... in public buildings and facilities, hospitals, fitness studios and in the physiotherapy sector, in lively offices, administrations, banks, libraries and much more .
Design: Sylvia Leydecker
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P -a will guarantee a high level of security.
Designers have absolute flexibility and creative freedom, because the modules can be combined in different ways and yet always maintain their design line.
The optional electrification creates an additional benefit. This allows a flexible work and contributes to the recovery of additional jobs at.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 460 / 720 / 830
- Total width: 500
- Total depth: 630
- bench with a heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- upholstered seat and back, CFC-free upholstery foam
- completely upholstered so that the bench can stand freely in the room
- 4 feet 80x80 mm natural beech, lacquered
- 4 feet 80x80 mm natural oak, lacquered
- all-around black, greymetallic or anthracite (similar to RAL 7022) melamine base
- standard linkage
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available
- design: Sylvia Leydecker