- Seat height: 450 / 825
- Seat width: 450-2000
- Seat depth: 450
- Backrest hight: 750 / 1050
There's music in it! The Juke Box is a cool hip move in furniture design. The deep seat and high backrest of the bench, together with the optional electrification, create super pause zones for relaxing.
The sound makes the music. The raised Juke Box with footrest combines cosiness with an overview. Its selectable fabric in the colour of your choice additionally contributes to the successful overall appearance of your interior. Design by my-n-my
Article no.: C8100
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P -a will guarantee a high level of security.
You can get the generous seat squab in different heights and weights for relaxed seating and an good feeling for the employers.
The optional electrification creates an additional benefit. This allows a flexible work and contributes to the recovery of additional jobs at.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 1200 / 1500 / 1575
- Total width: 700-2000
- Total depth: 700 / 770
- bench with a heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- upholstered seat and back, CFC-free upholstery foam
- seat height 450 mm: 4 feet made of square pipes 30x30 mm powder-coated black, white or aluminium coloured, with adjustable gliders or all-around black, greymetallic, anthracite (similar to RAL 7022) or natural oak melamine base
- seat height 825 mm: all-around black, greymetallic, anthracite (similar to RAL 7022) or natural oak melamine base
- standard linkage
- The product meets the test level L1 for general use in accordance with DIN EN 16139 in terms of structural safety, stability, and strength. It has been awarded the GS mark for “Approved Safety“.
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN EN 45545
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- optional wall cushion as infinite extension of the back of the seat elements
- box construction of wood-based materials padded with 15 mm foam
- planning data (OFML) available
- design: my-n-my
- decors melamine base