Stylish bar stools create a real sense of el(ev)ation! Whether at the bar or bistro table, they provide comfortable, convenient seating for a quick chat between meetings or an evening networking session with clients and colleagues. Offering an almost unlimited range of applications, bar stools reflect a young and open-minded image.
The tone makes the music. The elevated Juke Box with foot rest combines comfort with an excellent overview. Your selected fabric in a colour of your choice adds to the success of your furnishing concept and overall presentation.
Article no.: C8100
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P -a will guarantee a high level of security.
You can get the generous seat squab in different heights and weights for relaxed seating and an good feeling for the employers.
The optional electrification creates an additional benefit. This allows a flexible work and contributes to the recovery of additional jobs at.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 1200 / 1500 / 1550
- Total width: 700-2000
- Total depth: 700
- Seat height: 450 / 825
- Seat width: 450-2000
- Seat depth: 450
- Backrest hight: 750 / 1050
- bench with a heavy construction made of solid wood and wooden composites
- upholstered seat and back
- seat height 450 mm: 4 feet made of square pipes 30x30 mm powder-coated black, white or aluminium coloured, with adjustable gliders or all-around black, greymetallic or anthracite (similar to RAL 7022) melamine base
- seat height 825 mm: all-around black, greymetallic or anthracite (similar to RAL 7022) melamine base
- standard linkage
- The product meets the test standard L1 for general use in accordance with DIN EN 16139 in terms of structural safety, stability, and strength. It has been awarded the GS mark for “Approved Safety“.
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- Flameline: optional non-flammable glass fiber fabric according to DIN 13501-1:A2 and according to DIN 4102 A2
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- optional wall cushion as infinite extension of the back of the seat elements
- box construction of wood-based materials padded with 15 mm foam
- planning data (OFML) available
- design: my-n-my
- decors melamine base