Acoustic lounge sofa
90deegree simply cannot be overlooked. Despite its size, the acoustically effective sofa is extremely flexible. Its individual elements can be rearranged time and again, with the possibility of adding new ones later on. Thus, 90deegree proves a variable seating system that can be beautifully configured in any room.
Article no.: C4500
The combination of a modern lounge furniture with excellent acoustic characteristics allows less other acoustic elements. Thus you will save costs and keep a budget targets.
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P -A will guarantee a high level of security.
The individual modules offer infinitely expandable combination variants. Thereby it is possible to create new interior designs again and brings variety to your everyday office.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 775
- Total width: 750-1050
- Total depth: 1050
- Seat height: 415
- Seat width: 750
- Seat depth: 750
- Armrest height: 665
- Backrest height: 250
- lounge element with acoustically effective construction (only with the EUROPOST/BLAZER fabric PG4)
- self-supporting construction made of wooden composites and solid wood with a spring-core seat and FCF-free upholstery foam
- Organization element with integrated storage space, cover solid core plate, 10 mm thick, black, silver grey or concrete opitcs always with black core
- HPL table top with fire protection according to DIN 4102 B1
- feet made of flat-bar steel, chrome-plated, stainless steel finish or black
- The product meets the test standard L1 for general use in accordance with DIN EN 16139 in terms of structural safety, stability, and strength. It has been awarded the GS mark for “Approved Safety“.
- acoustically effective body according to DIN EN ISO 354
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- Flameline: optional non-flammable glass fiber fabric according to DIN 13501-1:A2 and according to DIN 4102 A2
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available
- design: my-n-my