- Seat height: 415
- Seat width: 750
- Seat depth: 750
- Armrest height: 665
- Backrest height: 250
Acoustic lounge furniture
90deegree simply cannot be overlooked. Despite its size, the acoustically effective sofa is extremely flexible. Its individual elements can be rearranged time and again, with the possibility of adding new ones later on. Thus, 90deegree proves a variable seating system that can be beautifully configured in any room.
Experience the acoustically effective lounge sofa 90deegree:
Article no.: C4500
The combination of a modern lounge furniture with excellent acoustic characteristics allows less other acoustic elements. Thus you will save costs and keep a budget targets.
Good fire protection properties ensure that all requirements of low flammability are fulfilled. The certification according to DIN 66084 P -A will guarantee a high level of security.
The individual modules offer infinitely expandable combination variants. Thereby it is possible to create new interior designs again and brings variety to your everyday office.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 775
- Total width: 750-1050
- Total depth: 1050
- lounge element with acoustically effective construction (only with the Europost/Blazer fabric PG4)
- self-supporting construction made of wooden composites and solid wood with a spring-core seat and CFC-free upholstery foam
- Organization element with integrated storage space, cover 660x660 mm solid core plate, 10 mm thick, black or concrete opitcs always with black core
- HPL full core table top with fire protection according to DIN 4102 B1/ EN 13501-1, C-s2, d0
- feet made of flat-bar steel, powder-coated black or white
- The product meets the test level L1 for general use in accordance with DIN EN 16139 in terms of structural safety, stability, and strength. It has been awarded the GS mark for “Approved Safety“.
- acoustically effective body according to DIN EN ISO 354
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- padding flame-retardant optional according to BS 5852 Part 2, Ignition source 5 (Crib 5)
- base-frame flame-retardant: optional wooden parts with wood preservative according to DIN 4102 B1
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN EN 45545
- optional coloured seams in 8 colours
- optional electrification possible
- planning data (OFML) available
- design: my-n-my