There’s much to do, but 2do still allows moments of relaxation. The two-piece moulded seat with or without armrests and six frame versions lend the slender armchair appealing aesthetics. Whether in the office, waiting areas in medical facilities, in the bank, or even at home, 2do always gets the job done.
Article no.: C4012
The low weight ensures easy handling so you can quickly perform a varied interior design. This gives you a high versatility.
The stability offers a high level of stability that is offered by the base. This gives you a high security guarantee and durability of the chair.
Resuled out of the fresh design 2do is a real eye-catcher and you will habe a modern appearence with a nice atmosphere.
Dimension in mm:
- Total height: 770-820
- Total width: 450-630
- Total depth: 430-600
- Seat height: 440-470
- Seat width: 440
- Seat depth: 430 / 450
- Armrest height: 390 / 400
- Backrest height: 640
- Armchair with a steel frame embedded in cold foam
- cold foam fire protection certified according to UNI 9175: 2010 with the result 1IM comparable to DIN 4102 B1
- base frame massive beech, massive wood base oak coloured stained, rotatable base black, sled-base chrome-plated, sled-base black or round brushed steel base
- optional certified fire protection finish according to DIN 66084 P-a
- upholstery lined optional with fireblocker, certified fire protection according to DIN 54837
- planning data (OFML) available